Add filters to your map to limit the data that is displayed. Filters must be based on the columns in your dataset.
To add a filter:
- 1.Select Filters from the right navigation bar.
- 2.The Filters panel displays the list of existing filters, color-coded by dataset. To create a new filter, Click Add Filter.
- 3.Choose a dataset, and then a field on which to filter your data. Filter values are defined by field data type (number, string, timestamp, etc.).
- 4.Your filter is applied to your map as soon as you specify the field and value.
- 5.Delete a filter anytime by clicking the trashcan to the right of the filter you wish to delete.
Note: filters apply to all layers in the same dataset on your map.